Chocolate and Peanut Butter is the ultimate combination of goodness, right? Who doesn’t love this classic combination of two decadent flavors?
Some people think that decadent means the opposite of healthy diet. In fact, you might have said good bye to decadent foods when you started a healthy meal plan, but here is some great news...
You can still have the delicious taste of Chocolate and Peanut Butter while meeting your protein goals and watching your sugar intake. We have 10 great options that not only fit a protein first diet, but also satisfy your craving for chocolate and peanut butter, while still avoiding high carbs and sugar.
Enjoy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss 10 Ways with UNJURY® Protein:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudgesicle (add 2 tbsp PB2 powder to recipe)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Protein Pancakes (substitute UNJURY Chocolate Splendor or Classic, then add 1 tsp Peanut Butter Keto Baking Chips - Sugar Free, Low Carb – ChocZero)
- Chocolate PB2 Shake – tried and true crowd pleaser
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – almost like the real thing, but healthier
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- UNJURY® Chocolate Peanut Butter Might Bites – delicious protein packed snacks.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – an UNJURY Classic and a Fan Favorite
- Bonjoy Chocolate Cookie gelato, add a tablespoon of peanut butter before freezing.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Bonjoy Chocolate Mug Muffin – 1 scoop Bonjoy, 1 egg, 2oz water or milk, milk well, then add Peanut Butter Keto Baking Chips - Sugar Free, Low Carb – ChocZero, microwave about 1 min.