Back on Track with Group Coaching
Join a Team – Get Back on Track together!!
Work with a professional bariatric coach, support each other, and get healthy for good!
Your Back on Track Bundle Includes:
- 4 Group sessions with a professional bariatric coach
- Recipe Book and Simple Meal Plan (1000-1200 calories)
- Daily tracker
- Access to Healthie Platform to set your own goals
- 1 Container of Unjury Meal Replacement Protein Powder
- 1 Case Unjury Ready to Drink Shakes (12)
- 1 Shaker
Your group coach will provide guidance, support, and motivation throughout your journey. They will help you explore food relationships and habits that have led to weight regain, and help you build new, healthier behaviors for the future.
Virtual group meetings are a safe space to share your struggles with regain and life post-bariatric surgery, celebrate milestones, and get new ideas to keep moving forward. New friendships and personal connections make it enjoyable!
Your Back on Track Bariatric Team and online tracking portal give measurable feedback and accountability, which are keys to healthy change!
The meal plan includes high quality, great tasting protein supplements, and whole nutritious foods.*
The plan focuses on PROTEIN FIRST which helps you:
- Reduce hunger
- Maintain muscle
- Gain energy
- Restore balance
- Find a healthier YOU!
Here is how it works:
- Purchase the Back on Track Program.
- Look for a Back on Track Welcome email, then select a group meeting (time and day) that works for you. Meetings are held every week at the same time for 4 weeks (approx. 1 hour). More information will follow to help you join the meetings each week.
- Prep for Day 1 – use the Shopping Guide and Recipes provided in the email to make sure you have everything you need to be successful.
- Log in to your first group session and be an active part of your group’s success!
*UNJURY® Products are recommended for best taste and best results.
*The meal plan guidelines are based on 1000-1200 calories per day.
*Most customers report losses of 7-10lbs in the first two weeks. Results will vary for each person