- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Unflavored
- 2 Cups Skim Milk
- 1 Box (Small) JELL-O® Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix (sugar-free, fat-free)
- Pour skim milk into a bowl.
- Mix in UNJURY, stirring until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, empty the contents of the pudding mix.
- Add the UNJURY-and-milk mixture to the dry pudding mix.
- Stir final mixture for 2 minutes, or until texture is smooth.
- Place 6 small paper cups (or popsicle molds) onto a plate.
- Pour mixture evenly into 6 small paper cups.
- Place a popsicle stick in the center of each cup.
- Put the cups in the freezer for about 4 hours.
- Once frozen, peel away the paper cup and enjoy!