Thank you to Annette Hatch, Chef, long-time UNJURY® user, and two-time UNJURY Cares Support Group Guest for contributing this great recipe.
- 1 UNJURY Mighty Bite Peanut Butter Bar
- 4 oz Neufchatel Cheese or low-fat cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1⁄2 Cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop UNJURY Chocolate Splendor Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1⁄2 tsp Almond extract
- Chop Peanut Butter bar as small as possible
- Divide equally into 5 cupcake papers and press down to create a crust
- Mix cheese and yogurt until smooth
- Stir in Chocolate Splendor, Peanut Butter Powder, and Almond extract
- Fill each cupcake just over 3⁄4 of the way and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
- Served chilled.
Each serving (one cheesecake): 138 Cal, 7 g fat, 17 mg Cholesterol, 155 mg Sodium, 8 gr Total Carbs, 1 g Fiber, 4 g Sugar, 13 g Protein. 37% Cal from Protein