Fuel your morning with our Protein-Packed Banana Pancake recipe! This easy recipe combines Unjury® Vanilla High Whey Protein Powder, a ripe banana, egg, and egg white for a wholesome and delicious breakfast.
Simply whisk the ingredients, cook until golden brown, and indulge in a stack of protein-rich pancakes. Start your day right with this quick and satisfying breakfast option. Enjoy the goodness in every bite!
- 1 packet or 1 scoop Unjury Vanilla High Whey Protein Powder
- 1 small banana
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well-blended and no clumps are visible.
- Spray a skillet or griddle top with cooking spray and put on medium heat.
- Pour approximately 1⁄3 of the batter onto the skillet or griddle top and allow the batter to cook until the edges are golden brown.
- Flip the pancake and allow that side to cook until evenly golden brown on whole pancake. Repeat with the rest of the mixture until you have 3 pancakes.