Do you worry about holidays that often revolve around candy?
It can be challenging, especially when we've just gotten through one candy-filled season, only to face another with even more tempting sugary treats. Plus, managing blood sugar, preparing for bariatric surgery, or striving for a healthier lifestyle can become a daunting task.
We have the ideal solution for you—a high-protein bariatric dessert recipe incorporating UNJURYⓇ protein powder, low-fat peanut butter or fat-free cream cheese, and water to satisfy your cravings when faced with a bag full of treats.
Indulge in UNJURY Chocolate Protein Dots when your sweet tooth is calling.
UNJURY Chocolate Protein Dots are easy and delicious, created with the perfect flavor combinations—chocolate peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake!
1 Tbsp. low-fat peanut butter or fat-free cream cheese (softened)
2 oz. water (adjust as needed)
1. In a small bowl, add 1 scoop UNJURY Chocolate Splendor Protein Powder and 1 Tbsp. of softened peanut butter or cream cheese.
2. Add 1 to 2 oz. water and mix with a fork or whisk until well combined.
3. The mixture should have a thick liquid texture. Add extra water as needed.
4. Spoon mixture into a piping bag or Ziploc bag with a hole cut in the corner.
5. Pipe dime-sized dots onto a tray or plate with wax paper.
6. Freeze for about 1 hour.