What are your favorite “feel good” combinations?
- Hugs and Kisses
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Bubbles and Baths
- Eggs and Bacon
These are pretty good combos, but for real luxury, true decadence, pure bliss, the only combo that deserves a 5 Star rating is….Da, Da, Da….
Chocolate and Peanut Butter, the ultimate combination of goodness.
Here is some great news! You can have the delicious taste of Chocolate and Peanut Butter and follow a healthy meal plan.
Here are 7 easy, great tasting ways that you can enjoy this classic combination with UNJURY® Protein – and stay true to a Protein First diet.
- UNJURY® Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars and Might Bites – delicious protein packed snacks.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – almost like the real thing but healthier
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – an UNJURY Classic and a Fan Favorite
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Cake – a new favorite!
- Chocolate PB2 Shake – tried and true crowd pleaser
- UNJURY Chocolate Brownie Bite with a teaspoon of peanut butter.
- Bonjoy Chocolate Cookie gelato, add a teaspoon of peanut butter before freezing.
If you have other new and exciting ways to enjoy UNJURY® Chocolate Protein with Peanut Butter, please share your recipes on social.
UNJURYCares on Facebook
@unjuryprotein on Instagram