Introducing a high-protein dessert recipe that will not only satisfy your sweet tooth but also support your healthy lifestyle: Unjury® Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
Crafted with just a handful of wholesome ingredients, this recipe combines the irresistible flavors of PB2 powdered peanut butter and Unjury Chocolate Protein Powder, creating a guilt-free treat that you can count toward your dietary protein intake.
Plus, they freeze well, making them an ideal option for meal planning ahead for busy days when you need a quick and nourishing snack.
Ingredients7 Tbsp. PB2 powdered peanut butter
⅓ cup water
1 packet or 1 scoop Unjury Chocolate Protein Powder
¼ cup skim milk
1. Start by measuring PB2 powder and placing it into a bowl.
2. Add water to the PB2 powder and blend until you have a creamy consistency. Set this mixture aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine milk and Unjury protein powder, stirring well until it forms a thin liquid. Set this mixture aside as well.
4. Prepare your muffin tin cups by placing five onto a plate.
5. Spoon the PB2 mixture equally into each of the five muffin cups to create the bottom layer.
6. Spoon the protein mixture over the PB2 layer to create the top layer.
7. Place the plate of muffin cups into the freezer and let them freeze for about four hours.
8. Allow the Unjury Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups to thaw for three to five minutes.
9. Peel away the muffin cup and enjoy your treats while they're still cold, ideally within five to ten minutes.
Recipe tip: For hassle-free peeling and consumption, use tin foil muffin cups—they're the ideal choice for this recipe.