- 1 Packet or 1 Scoop UNJURY® Chocolate Classic or Chocolate Splendor
- 7 Tablespoons Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- ⅓ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Skim Milk
- Measure PB2 powder and place into a bowl.
- Add water and blend until consistency is creamy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and UNJURY, stirring well until it forms a thin liquid consistency. Set aside.
- Place 5 muffin tin cups onto a plate.
- Spoon the PB2 mixture equally into the 5 muffin cups to create the bottom layer.
- Spoon the UNJURY-and-milk mixture over the PB2 to create the top layer.
- Place plate of muffin tin cups in the freezer. Let freeze for 4 hours.
- Allow the UNJURY Chocolate PB2 Cups to thaw for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Peel away tin foil and consume while still cold (within 5 to10 minutes).