BBQ worthy, super delicious, and high protein! What more could you ask for?
Summer gatherings can be challenging when there are so many temptations to distract you from your goals. But UNJURY® has your back this summer! The UNJURY® Savories Collection makes it EASY to get more vegetables and more protein in your diet this summer.
If you want creative ways to participate in summer gatherings and meet your protein and veggie goals this summer, these bariatric friendly recipes are for you!
UNJURY® Savories aren’t just for making soups. They can be so much more! You can make veggies dips, salad dressings, and use them as seasoning for your steamed or roasted vegetable dishes.
Get creative and get your protein in the most delicious ways this summer.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Start with 1 cup of these choices below as the base of your veggie dip.
- Low Fat Sour Cream
- Low Fat Cream Cheese, softened.
- Greek Yogurt
- Whipped Ricotta
- Low Fat Mayo
- Whipped Avocado
- Plain Hummus
- Then add 1 scoop, or 2 stick packs of your favorite savory flavor: French Onion, Beef and Herb, Chicken Soup or Unflavored. Mix well.
- Top with herbs or other seasons to taste.
- Use carrots, cucumbers, celery, zucchini, and bell peppers for dipping. Enjoy.
- Add UNJURY® Unflavored to your favorite low fat, low carb salad dressing.
- Example: UNJURY Vinagrette
- Use UNJURY® French Onion, Beef and Herb or Chicken Soup in olive oil or sprinkle over your dressed salad for extra seasoning.
- Sprinkle UNJURY® Chicken Soup, Beef and Herb or French Onion over steamed or roasted vegetables before serving.
- You can add UNJURY® Savory flavors to so many summertime recipes:
- Egg Salad
- Mashed Potatoes
- Summer Quiche
Enjoy your summer and meet your health goals with UNJURY® Savories!