What is your favorite “feel good” combination?
- Hugs and Kisses
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Bubbles and Baths
- Eggs and Bacon
These are pretty good combos, but for real luxury, true decadence, pure bliss, the combo that deserves 5 Stars is…
Chocolate and Peanut Butter, the ultimate combination of goodness.
Here is some great news! You can have the delicious taste of Chocolate and Peanut Butter and follow a healthy meal plan.
Here are 6 easy, great tasting ways that you can enjoy this classic combination with UNJURY® Protein – and stay true to a Protein First diet.
- UNJURY® Chocolate Peanut Butter Might Bites – delicious protein packed snacks.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – almost like the real thing, but healthier
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – an UNJURY Classic and a Fan Favorite
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Cake – a new favorite!
- Chocolate PB2 Shake – tried and true crowd pleaser
- Bonjoy Chocolate Cookie gelato, add a tablespoon of peanut butter before freezing.
If you have other new and exciting ways to enjoy UNJURY® Chocolate Protein with Peanut Butter, please share your recipes on social.
UNJURYCares on Facebook
@unjuryprotein on Instagram