- ¼ Cup UNJURY® Vanilla
- 1 Small Sweet Potato
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Scrub the outside of the potato gently to prepare for cooking.
- Using a fork, poke holes randomly through the potato skin.
- Place potato in a microwave-safe container and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove cooked potato and split down the middle with a knife.
- Mash the cooked potato with a fork, moving the skin to the side for removal.
- Discard skin and let potato cool to 140º F or below.
- Mix UNJURY into mashed potato until well combined.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and serve!