- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Strawberry Sorbet
- 2 Cups Skim Milk
- 1 Box (Small) JELL-O® Instant Banana Pudding Mix (sugar-free, fat-free)
- Measure skim milk and pour into a bowl.
- Mix in UNJURY®, stirring until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, empty the contents of the pudding mix.
- Add the UNJURY-and-milk mixture into the dry pudding mix.
- Stir final mixture for 2 minutes, or until texture is smooth.
- Place six 3-ounce paper cups (or popsicle molds) onto a plate.
- Ladle mixture evenly into paper cups or molds.
- Place popsicle stick in center of each cup or mold.
- Put plate of popsicles into the freezer. Let freeze for 4 hours.
- Once popsicles have frozen, peel away the paper cup and enjoy!