Thank you to Annette Hatch, Chef, long-time Unjury® user, and two-time Unjury Cares Support Group Guest for contributing this great recipe.
- 1 1/3 Scoops Unjury Powder (any flavor you like)
- 1oz Neufchatel Cream Cheese
- For different flavors you can add
- 1 tsp sugar free instant pudding or jello mix (any flavor) or
- A couple drops of flavored extract or
- ½ teaspoon of Matcha Tea
Flavor Combo Ideas
- Chocolate (Unjury Powder) + Coconut Extract
- Vanilla (Unjury Powder) + Banana Sugar Free Pudding
- Chocolate (Unjury Powder) + Peppermint Extract
- Strawberry (Unjury Powder) + Banana Sugar Free Pudding
- Vanilla (Unjury Powder) + Matcha Green Tea and Coconut Extract
- Combine ingredients, then kneed to make a paste or dough.
- Take small portions of the dough and roll into balls.
- For extra flavor, roll the ball in dried coconut or cocoa powder
- Keep truffles in the freezer until ready to eat.