- 3 Packets or 3 Scoops UNJURY® Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Marshmallow Creme
- 3 Cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies®
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Mix in marshmallow creme and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually mix in UNJURY, 1 packet or scoop at a time, until well incorporated.
- Add in water and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add 3 cups of Rice Krispies. Stir until well coated.
- Spread mixture in 9-inch square pan.
- Once mixture has set and cooled, cut into 9 equal squares.