- 3 Packets or 3 Scoops UNJURY® Unflavored
- 2 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 ½ Cups Spinach (gently torn apart)
- 1 ½ Cups Skim Milk
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- ½ Cup Non-Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Measure 2 cups of egg whites into a large mixing bowl.
- Measure 1 ½ cups of skim milk into a large measuring cup.
- Add UNJURY to milk, 1 packet or scoop at a time, while continuously stirring.
- Combine the UNJURY-and-milk mixture with the egg whites and whisk together for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, and cheese into mixture and whisk until well incorporated.
- Using a ladle, fill each muffin tin ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.