- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Vanilla
- 1 Cup Bananas (raw, mashed)
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter (smooth, reduced fat)
- ⅓ Cup Quick Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Mash bananas in small bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine UNJURY and oats. Stir with fork.
- Mix dry ingredients (UNJURY and oats) into banana-and-peanut butter mixture.
- Add in water and stir until well combined.
- Coat 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into 6 bars; store in an air-tight container, or wrap in plastic wrap.