Thank you to Annette Hatch, Chef, long-time UNJURY® user, and two-time UNJURY Cares Support Group Guest for contributing this great recipe.
- 1 Scoop of Santa Fe Chili Protein 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1-3 Tbsp taco sauce
- 1⁄4 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese 2 oz Mushrooms
- 1 oz Onion
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees
- Whisk Santa Fe Chili Protein, egg, and water together with a fork
- Spray pie plate with cooking spray, and pour protein mix into the bottom
- Bake for 5 minutes
- Turn oven to broil
- Spread top of the crust with taco sauce, mushrooms, onions, and top with cheddar cheese
- Broil for about 3 minutes until cheese is melted and browned. Serve warm.
Approx. per serving (one pizza): 186 cal, 7 g Fat, 106 g Cholesterol, 439 mg Sodium, 13 Total Carbs, 2 g Fiber, 6 g Sugar, 18 g Protein, 40% Cal from Protein