- 1 Scoop UNJURY® Chicken Soup
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Pinch Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 Pinch Dried Rosemary
- Half Tomato Sliced
- ¼ Cup Low Fat/No Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- A few sprigs of Basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together ingredients for flat bread.
- Use a fork or a whisk for mixing and break up any lumps.
- Consistency should be like pancake batter.
- Cover batter & let rest for 30 minutes.
- Prepare a glass pan, or baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Pour the mix into the pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- The flat bread should rise slightly and turn light brown on top.
- Take the pan out of the oven to add tomatoes and cheese.
- Switch the oven to broil.
- Return to the oven, and broil for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted on top.