- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Unflavored
- 1 Package JELL-O® mix, any flavor (use Original)
- 2 Cups Water
- Follow package directions for dissolving the JELL-O in 1 cup of boiling water.
- After dissolving, set aside to cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a different bowl, measure 1 cup of cold water.
- Add 2 scoops of Unflavored UNJURY to the cold water, one scoop at a time, stirring slowly to dissolve.
- Stir the UNJURY and water mixture into the dissolved JELL-O.
- Chill quickly. The protein will settle somewhat to create a smooth cloud at the bottom, but the taste will remain unchanged.