- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Chocolate Classic or Chocolate Splendor
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter (smooth, reduced fat)
- ¼ Cup Margarine Spread (fat-free)
- Pour UNJURY protein powder into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan on low heat, melt the peanut butter and margarine enough to soften. Remove from heat and mix together until well combined. Let saucepan cool for 2 minutes.
- Add contents of saucepan into the mixing bowl with UNJURY protein powder and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Place final mixture into 9-inch square container and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator.
- Slice fudge equally into 9 squares and serve!