- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Vanilla High Whey Protein Powder
- ⅓ Cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- ⅛ Small Apple (raw, with skin, chopped)
- ⅛ Teaspoon Cinnamon Spice
- ⅛ Teaspoon Maple Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Mix UNJURY with oats in bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the applesauce, peanut butter, chopped apples, cinnamon, and maple extract.
- Mix dry ingredients (UNJURY and oats) into applesauce-and-peanut butter mixture.
- Add water and stir until well combined.
- Coat 6 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray or use muffin liners in a muffin pan.
- Pour batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Store in airtight container or foil.