Maybe you’re an UNJURY Cares Support Group veteran or you’ve been considering joining for a while—all are welcome! Our UNJURY Cares Support Groups are a valuable resource for Bariatric Patients, wherever you are in your journey.
Here are some easy tips to getting started with UNJURY Cares Support Groups:
- Join us every other Tuesday for our Great Start Group for pre-ops and early post-ops
- Join us every Wednesday at 7 PM ET for the Lifelong Success Group, great for 1 year post-ops and beyond
- Every other week, listen to lifechanging Bariatric Experts share key information on the bariatric journey
- Other weeks are our Bariatric Mixers where you’ll hear Bariatric Patient Advocates share their stories that give you insight into your own journey
- Participate at your comfort level – you can join in the chat, ask questions, or just sit back and listen
- Plus you’ll never be on camera!
- You can click and join from anywhere – you can even call in from your phone
- You’ll receive an attendance receipt 24-48 hours after the meeting
So what makes UNJURY Cares Support Groups different? One dietitian put it perfectly:
“Our practice just couldn’t put on something as high of quality”.