If you have had bariatric surgery, you know how great it feels to be lighter, have more energy, and more confidence. Unfortunately, so many of the people that you care about might not know that feeling because they are struggling with their own health or weight issues.
You have taken steps and worked hard for better health and a better life. We have heard you say on the UNJURY® Cares Support Groups that you would like to help your spouses, children and friends take control of their health too.
Wouldn’t it be great if you were all getting healthier together?
Getting healthy together means that you might try new experiences and work as a team on grocery shopping, meal planning, and meeting your protein goals. You might even start walking exercising together.
Everyone has to want to be healthier for themselves, so remember to be patient and let your loved ones decide when the time is right. They will be on their own journey, just as you are.
7 Things that you can do to inspire them today:
- Act as a role model for healthy behavior.
- Share your UNJURY Protein Shakes. Protein is key in your health journey and can replace breakfast or a snack for a healthier day.
- Share more about your experience and answer questions – if they are interested.
- Ask them to sample your healthy dishes, and ask which recipes they are interested in.
- Tell your loved ones about 30-30-30 – getting 30 grams of protein, three times a day spread throughout the day, backed by scientific research.
- If they have had weight loss surgery, invite them to support group meetings, like UNJURY Cares Lifelong Success Support Groups.
- Use positive language to talk about the healthy changes you’ve made.
Invite the people you care about to join you in your healthy transformation! The first step can be sharing your delicious UNJURY® Protein shakes.