UNJURY is used in America’s top rated hospitals, because it works. It’s recommended by doctors and registered dietitians because they trust its quality, purity, and effectiveness for their patients, both in the hospital, and at home.
UNJURY fills your protein gap
It’s common to have a poor appetite during your treatment, and you’re not alone in thinking that food, especially meat, tastes different. Many people have difficulty eating enough high protein foods, at a time when your body actually needs more.
Adding UNJURY to foods like smoothies, yogurt, soups, or mashed potatoes, makes it easier to meet your protein needs without having to eat large quantities, and that gives you one less thing to worry about.
Why is protein important before, during, and after cancer treatment?
Protein is one of the most nutritious sources of calories you can eat because it supplies the essential amino acids that strengthen and repair every part of your body during your treatment, and while you’re on the road to recovery. Nutrition experts recommend eating 30 grams of protein at each meal to:
- Maintain muscle strength to stay strong and active
- Regain your strength and energy – so you feel like yourself again
- Nourish and support your immune system so you can recover faster
- Support bone health, especially when you’re not able to exercise
Now, more than ever, it’s essential to eat the right type and amount of protein each day to give your body the strength it needs.
Important protein guidelines and tips:
- Dietitians recommend eating or drinking small, high calorie, high protein meals every 1-2 hours
- UNJURY has 21 grams of protein per scoop or packet serving, which is the equivalent protein in 3 ounces of meat or 3 eggs
- 4 delicious sweet or savory flavors, and an unflavored option make it easy to mix extra protein into your favorite meals, high calorie desserts, or sip as a beverage.
- Even small amounts of UNJURY will add up throughout the day
- Browse the recipe section for recipes and tips from our dietitians and others with cancer who have used UNJURY