It’s almost Super Bowl Sunday, a favorite day of the year for many football fans- especially if your team is playing!
Even if your team didn’t make it to the Super Bowl, we all have something to Root for this year.
UNJURY® Protein Root Beer Floats for the WIN!!
High Protein, Low Carb and Low Calorie. The best part is, it tastes just like the real thing - only it's good for you.
Try this delicious Root Beer Float Recipe:
- 1 scoop or 1 packet UNJURY® Root Beer
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- Shake well, or froth with a milk frother
- Pour over ice for a creamy Root Beer Float
You’ll get 30 grams of protein if you mix with cow’s milk.
It’s a perfect treat for Super Bowl Sunday! And who doesn’t love a frosty mug of Root Beer on Sunday afternoon while watching football?
Here are two more ways to enjoy UNJURY® Root Beer.
- Mix UNJURY® Root Beer with 6oz water, then blend with crushed ice for a simple Root Beer slushie.
- Fold UNJURY® Root Beer into 1 cup Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding or Whipped Topping for a low carb, low calorie dessert.
Enjoy Super Bowl Sunday and a healthy snack.