Getting enough protein each day is important for meeting health goals, but it’s not always easy. Learning new recipes and unique ways to mix protein powder can help you find a protein routine that you can stick to.
UNJURY® Protein tastes great mixed into many foods that you already love. You can make delicious smoothies, pancakes and waffles, popsicles, pudding, soups, flat breads and more.
Recently we took a vote on favorite protein recipes among the UNJURY® Team members.
Here are our favorites.
UNJURY Eggnog - Favorite Holiday Recipe
- Add 1 scoop UNJURY® Vanilla to 8oz milk or milk alternative, mix well
- Add ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Add ½ tsp rum extract
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
- Mix thoroughly
- Serve cold or warm
UNJURY® MRP Overnight Oats – Favorite Breakfast Recipe
- Base - Mix ½ cup of liquid (water, milk, or milk alternative) with 1 scoop UNJURY® Protein Meal Replacement – any flavor in a cup or small bowl.
- Add ½ cup rolled oats. Combine well.
- Stir in cinnamon, or PB2 powder for a new flavor.
- Refrigerate overnight
- Add toppings: bananas, nuts, or berries when you are ready to eat.
UNJURY® French Onion Dip – Favorite Snack Recipe
- Add 4 tbsp Fat Free Cream Cheese, or Fat Free Sour Cream to a mixing bowl
- Add 1 scoop of UNJURY® French Onion protein powder
- Combine well
- For extra texture and flavor, add 1 tbsp sauteed onion chopped finely.
- Sprinkle parsley or chives on top
- Serve with celery, carrots, cucumbers and bell peppers
- Enjoy on game day!