Obesity Care Week 2022 is all about raising awareness and support for the bariatric community. #OCW2022 focuses on five core issues that impact people with obesity:
- Recognition: the way we care for obesity should be based on health and science, not stigma.
- Weight Bias: obesity is not an appropriate measure of a person’s worth or abilities.
- Access to Care: proven obesity treatments should be accessible and affordable for everyone.
- Science-based Treatment: “eat less and move more” is not a magic cure for obesity.
- Prevention: prevention programs should be science-based and improve health.
UNJURY® Protein and Opurity® Vitamins believes in a science-based approach. We know that when patients get high-quality protein and bariatric vitamins that meet ASMBS standards – they have better results after weight loss surgery.
We don’t just say “UNJURY® Works,” it’s been proven in clinic trial…
A comprehensive behavioral weight loss intervention which included UNJURY Protein Centric Meal Replacements Shakes and UNJURY bars led to clinically significant weight loss at 18 and 26 weeks.
Science also says that when patients attend support group meetings, they have more weight loss success in the short and long term. That is why UNJURY® offers two great support groups that help patients learn to manage obesity for a healthier future.
At UNJURY®, we care, and we have so much to offer. Learn more about how UNJURY® can support you today.