You don’t need to worry about getting the products you need when you need them.
Ensuring we meet your needs in a safe manner is of the utmost importance to us. We want you to know that we’ve taken proactive steps to ensure our Team and their families are protected, including providing up-to-date guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) including new policies for our workplace.
Unlike large online companies, we are nimble and able to fulfill orders QUICKLY to get them to you when you need them. The UNJURY Team is here to help. Although we are getting a lot of calls, our Team remains ready to give advice, provide additional information, and of course take your order.
Remember the most important thing you can do is to take care of your health. In order to do that, make sure that you are getting enough protein. You need at least 25-30 grams of protein daily. For anyone over 40, the recommendation is 30 grams of high-quality protein each day, THREE times a day (90 grams of protein in total or more).
We have several product lines in great flavors to ensure we satisfy your needs:
- UNJURY® Ready-To-Drink cartons contain 20 grams of protein per serving & they are on sale and do not require refrigeration
- UNJURY® high protein meal replacements are an easy and inexpensive alternative to cooking and have 27 grams of protein plus vitamins and minerals in every scoop
- UNJURY® Protein Powder has 21 grams of protein per serving
- UNJURY® Protein bars in two sizes that have from 10 to 20 grams of protein per serving
- Planted ™ has 20 grams of protein per serving and is made with US and Canadian pea protein. Did we mention it Tastes so much better than other plant-based proteins.
- OPURITY® Vitamins are the highest quality and cost less than other brands.