One UNJURY® Customer’s Experience (detailed emails below):
- She used UNJURY for 2 years, post-op, to ensure her protein level was ideal.
- She started using other protein brands and subsequently began losing a lot of hair.
- Having changed nothing else in her routine, but protein brands, she placed an order and came back to UNJURY.
- Two months after switching back to UNJURY, her hair loss stopped and regrowth began.
- Both of her doctors found it interesting that the hair loss started when she stopped using UNJURY and stopped after switching back to UNJURY*.
Subject: Coming Back to UNJURY
I just wanted to let you know that I had been using UNJURY during my first 2 years, post-op, after my RNY, but then (for the last year and a half) started using some other brands (partly to save some money). I am a now a couple more years, post-surgery, and for the last several months have been noticing that I am losing hair like crazy for no apparent reason!
I have not significantly changed my diet or my vitamin regimen, and all my labs look so even my doctor did not know what to attribute the hair loss to. Then, this weekend it hit me...what I had changed was the brand of protein supplement that I am using (I still use a supplement once every day...and occasionally twice per day).
So, this morning I placed an order for 6 canisters of UNJURY. I am REALLY hoping that switching back to the UNJURY will resolve my hair loss problem! If my hair starts to grow back after switching back to UNJURY, I will be sure to let you know!
Follow Up Message
Subject: RE: Coming Back to UNJURY
I just wanted to let you know that a couple of months after I switched back to using only UNJURY protein powder in my daily morning hot chocolate, my hair loss stopped. And within 6 months, I was noticing significant regrowth.
All my lab work showed no nutritional deficiencies (even my protein level was fine, but as we know, the body will take protein from muscle if it needs it). The doctors didn’t have any good ideas for why, but...
"...both of (the doctors) also found it interesting that the hair loss started when I switched away from UNJURY to another brand and it stopped after switching back to UNJURY."
Even though my experience might be anecdotal, I personally believe that the protein powder does make a difference (and will be sticking with the UNJURY).
*There can be other causes of hair loss, so it is always best to consult a physician if it seems persistent or significant.