Superpowered Protein for Super Powerful Seniors
To stay active, independent, and live your best life - you don’t need Kryptonite, a cape or even a Bat Mobile.
You need really high-quality protein, UNJURY® Protein!
How can UNJURY® Protein give you superpowers? 3 ways…
- UNJURY® Protein is super high in Leucine, a special amino acid (protein building block) that is key for making new tissue, including muscle for better balance and faster healing.
- UNJURY’s quality score is superior. Grocery store protein drinks do not compare.
- We start with superior raw ingredients -- analyzed to meet UNJURY®’s unique specification.
- We rely on US-sourced protein, so we know exactly what is in the product.
- We do quality control testing at each stage of production – far above the industry standard.
- UNJURY® delivers the most important nutrient for youth. Every cell in your body is made of protein. Your body will replace old cells with healthier new ones – IF you get enough high quality protein. Superpower your brain, heart, skin, and joints by feeding them the nutrient, they need most.
You can buy it right here, right now:
The #1 challenge to truly aging well, is holding onto your muscle.
Muscle is critical for movement and balance so you can stay active and healthy and maintain your independence – it’s not about being a bodybuilder.
High-quality protein helps with exactly that - and much more. It is key to heart health, recovery and healing, your immune system and your metabolism.
Medical research says that over the age of 40, you should get 30 grams of high-quality protein, 3 times each day.
The best way to do that is with UNJURY® Protein--it’s perfect for seniors who want to stay active and healthy as they age, and it is Recommended at All of America’s Top-Rated Hospitals™.
Learn More About Protein
The secret to aging gracefully? Getting enough high-quality protein in your diet.
Every cell in your body is made of protein. Your brain, skin, connective tissue, heart muscle, and organs all depend on protein to function. Without enough protein, you deteriorate faster than you should.
Over the Age of 40 You Need 30 grams of Protein 3 x each day
Research says that 30 grams of high-quality protein, 3 times each day, is ideal for maintaining muscle in people over the age of 40.
No protein is better than UNJURY® at giving you exactly the protein quality that’s best for you – best for every human, actually. It’s is super high in leucine, an amino acid (protein building block) that is key for making new tissue, including muscle and organs.
Critical to Recovery
Protein is critical when you are recovering from a fall, healing a wound, or recuperating from surgery. When the body has the right building material (amino acids), in the right proportions, it can repair damaged tissue from injuries.
Your heart is a muscle and protein as an important building block of muscle. Adding UNJURY® Protein to your post workout routine can help you make the most of cardiovascular or strength building exercise.
A higher protein, lower carbohydrate eating plan can also help you reduce cholesterol, manage blood sugar, lower blood pressure and maintain a healthy weight.
A Secret Weapon for Your Immune System
What is more important than Vitamin C and Zinc to fight a cold? The immune system builder – Protein. Protein helps your body fight infections by creating the immune system antibodies that attack infections
Better Mood and Concentration
Protein provides the amino acids that make up our neurotransmitters, which carry signals from brain cell to brain cell. Medical quality protein, like UNJURY® provides the right amino acids such as tryptophan, tyrosine, and phenylalanine essential for concentration, learning, and balancing mood.
Protein + Exercise = Quality of Life
To maintain independence, and enjoy life to the fullest:
- Get 30 grams of protein, 3 times each day (click here for 30-30-30 guide)
- Use your muscles regularly through daily activity and exercise
- Balance your protein nutrition with healthy fats, carbohydrates and Opurity® Everyday Multivitamins
Try UNJURY Today.