UNJURY Cares Support Group Meetings are truly special.
You’ll love the welcoming environment that promotes connection, self-awareness and continued learning throughout your weight loss journey.
Here’s what other members say:
“This is the best group I have ever been to. I am so happy I found you.”
This week we’ll talk to Dr. John Cleek about, “When Weight Loss Medications are Appropriate and Helpful”
There are even more exciting meetings planned this Fall, so we hope you will join us.
- Oct. 12th John Cleek MD – When Are Wt Loss Medications Appropriate and Helpful?
- Oct. 26th Katie Jay MSW – Managing Temptations
- Nov. 2nd – Valerie Matthews MSN, RN, CBN
- Nov. 9th – Mary Litchford PhD, RDN – Signs and Symptoms of Protein Malnutrition
- Nov.16th – Henry Baker, Patient and Chef – Holiday Meals
- Nov.23rd – Thanksgiving – No Meeting
- Nov. 30th – Speaker TBD - Gratitude
Register Here to join us on Wednesday nights at 7:00pm Eastern Time. Meetings are always FREE and fun!