Here is a delicious protein packed breakfast idea that the whole family will love. You can make Blueberry Muffins that have 9 grams of protein per muffin plus vitamins and minerals.
UNJURY® Protein Centric Meal Replacements have ½ of your daily micronutrient requirements (non-bariatric) in 1 scoop.
Blueberry Protein Muffin Recipe
- 1 Scoop UNJURY® Fresh Berry Smoothie Meal Replacement
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Tbsp Chobani Vanilla Yogurt
- ¼ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup water
- ¼ Cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients for Fresh Berry Muffins.
- Use a fork or a whisk for mixing to break up any lumps.
- Consistency should be like pancake batter.
- Use wax paper or muffin cups in a muffin tin.
- Pour the mix into 4 regular size muffin cups
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- The muffins will rise and turn light brown on top.
75 calories and 9g protein per muffin.