Dietitians and patient alike have been telling us for years, UNJURY® works and we love how it tastes.
A recent scientific study1 showed:
- UNJURY® Meal Replacements and Bars helped people lose weight.
- UNJURY® Meal Replacements were an effective tool for long-term weight management.
“A comprehensive behavioral weight loss intervention which included Unjury® Protein Centric Meal Replacements Shakes and Unjury bars led to clinically significant weight loss at 18 and 26 weeks.”
“Participants continue to report using Meal Replacements during the maintenance phase (week 26-52) as a tool for long-term active weight management.”
We have been hearing this for years!
“I am proud to say that I have lost 77 pounds in the last 10 months using Unjury products.”
This latest study supports what we already know about UNJURY® Protein:
- People love the taste of UNJURY® and they tolerate the products very well.
- They continue using UNJURY® protein supplements long-term because it helps them maintain a healthy weight.
- Dietitians recommend UNJURY® Protein for the superior quality and taste
- UNJURY® provides high-quality nutrition for safe and effective weight loss.
Remember: All protein supplements are not the same. To reach your weight loss goals, be sure to choose a protein supplement that has been studied for safety and effectiveness!
1 Study: Medical Weight Management Using Unjury Meal Replacement Products. Kaiser Permanente Georgia TransforMe Program