A quarter of 2017 has already passed. Now is the time to check in with yourself and see how you are progressing with your New Year's resolutions. If you're like many Americans, losing weight was one of them.
The Registered Dietitians here at UNJURY® Protein speak with many customers each day, and we often hear "I'm desperate," "I'm disappointed," or even just "help!" when it comes to weight-loss attempts.
One of the greatest challenges with weight loss is maintaining your results. There is a simple solution: Get adequate protein - high-quality protein that tastes good so you can use it long term. It's effective and enjoyable. You can lose the weight and keep it off.
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT
- Have a serving of UNJURY for breakfast. Set yourself up for success to make good choices throughout the day; start with satiating protein that will keep your blood sugar, hunger, and energy levels stable.
- Have another serving of UNJURY as an afternoon snack to stave off hunger. Use UNJURY before you're tempted to give into unhealthy cravings.
- Enjoy another serving as your nighttime snack. It has the delicious, creamy taste you crave, but with a boost of protein to satisfy you
- A good time to have protein is between meals, before you get too hungry, or to compliment your lunch or dinner with extra protein, keeping you fuller for longer periods of time.
TO MAINTAIN WEIGHT
- Continue to have 2-3 servings of UNJURY per day to prevent weight regain.
- Start the day with a serving of UNJURY. Set yourself up for success to make good choices throughout the day.
- Have another serving of UNJURY as an afternoon snack. If you have any twinges of hunger, have a serving then. Use UNJURY before you’re tempted to give into unhealthy cravings.
- Use UNJURY to increase the protein content of any meal and help ensure you are getting at least 30 grams at each meal. Consider soups, stews, casseroles, salad entrees, vegetarian meals, and pasta dishes that may be lacking in protein.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR SUCCESS STORIES
We love to read and share them!