UNJURY® Chicken Soup Flavor When you think about it, SAVORY is how the world gets most of it’s protein. So UNJURY Chicken Soup Flavor fits right in, particularly with the weather these days. If you haven’t tried it, you should. Most customers love it and everything you buy from UNJURY is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Our guarantee is short, and savory: “Yes you can return it!”So What's UNJURY Chicken Soup Flavor?It's the same high protein powder. Instead of chocolate flavor, it's a delicious savory Chicken Soup flavored protein powder that you mix in heated water (and more). Think of cup-of-soup, but with 21 grams of protein! Here are 7 Great Ways to Use UNJURY Chicken Soup Flavor powder: (each full recipe is below the list)
- Original UNJURY Chicken Soup
- UNJURY meets Ramen
- Super Quick & Easy Homemade Chicken Soup
- Make Mashed Potatoes a High Protein Meal
- Sour Cream Dip and Toppings
- Amazing Mayonnaise
- Hi Pro Cream Cheese Spread
1. Original UNJURY Chicken Soup Just add one scoop or packet to 8 ounces of heated water (not hotter than 140 F). Stir and Enjoy! 2. UNJURY meets Ramen: Turn a Snack into a Meal!
- Microwave 1 ½ cups of water1 in bowl, mug or other microwave-safe dish for 1 minute.
- While water is warming, open ramen noodle package and discard the flavoring packet.
- Break noodle 'brick' in half. You will only need half of the noodles so you can save the other half for next time.
- Crumble the half brick of noodles into the cup of warmed water. Put noodles and water back into microwave for 1 ½ minutes.
- After microwaving, let the bowl or mug stand on the countertop for 5-10 minutes2 and stir occasionally. The noodles will cook and expand.
- When water has cooled to about 140 degrees, stir in one scoop or packet of Chicken Soup Flavor UNJURY, and enjoy!
3. Super Quick & Easy Homemade Chicken Soup Serves 2
- Microwave frozen vegetables according to package directions (Green Giant makes 2 serving size steamer bags that you can find in the frozen section of the grocery store)
- Remove vegetables from microwave and drain
- Open and drain canned chicken (5 oz in water), or cut up some cooked chicken
- Measure 2 cups water (16 oz) and heat in microwave (heat only to 140 degrees)
- Stir in 2 scoops or packets Chicken Soup Flavor UNJURY to warm water
- Stir warm vegetables and chicken into Chicken Soup Flavor UNJURY. Enjoy!
4. Make Mashed Potatoes a High Protein Meal
- Measure amount of water recommended for 1 cup of instant mashed potatoes
- Replace amount of milk with water
- Combine water and potato flakes in microwave safe bowl
- Heat on high until almost boiling according to microwave chart
- Stir with fork until potatoes are smooth and cool until temperature is 140 degrees or below
- Add 1 scoop or packet Chicken Soup Flavor UNJURY
- Stir until combined and smooth, enjoy!
5. Sour Cream Dip and Toppings
- Measure ½ cup fat free sour cream3
- Stir in 1 scoop or packet Chicken Soup Flavor UNJURY until well combined
- Use as dip for fresh vegetables (cucumbers, carrots, etc), crackers or pretzels, or on top of a baked potato
6. Amazing Mayonnaise
- Stir 1 Scoop or packet Chicken Soup Flavor UNJURY into 1 cup fat free mayo
- Use to make chicken salad, tuna salad, as sandwich spread, anywhere you use mayonnaise.
- Store extra mayo spread in refrigerator and use in place of mayo for up to two days.
7. Hi Pro Cream Cheese Spread
- Measure 4 tablespoons fat free cream cheese. Leave at room temperature until softened.
- Mix in 1 scoop or packet Chicken Soup Flavor UNJURY
- Spread on top of cucumbers, celery, or other fresh vegetables, or on crackers, or use as a spread on sandwiches.
If you have questions, please do email or call us toll free:
TEL:1 (800) 517-5111
Monday - Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern time UNJURY Chicken Soup Flavor is also a good choice for many health goals. Some of them are:
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Weight Loss
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Special Diets: Clear Liquid Diets, Full Liquid Diets, Soft and Pureed Diets