Getting a sufficient amount of high-quality protein daily is essential for optimal health. It’s necessary to build and maintain healthy muscle mass, helps reduce appetite and cravings, and is an important building block of bones, cartilage, skin, and blood.
To ensure that you’re getting the best quality protein available, always consider the following:
Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS)
- Protein quality is evaluated using a method based on amino acid requirements (100 is the highest score). What score has the supplement earned?
- Is the product made with concentrates or protein blends, and are you getting the amount of protein the label claims?
Other Ingredients Besides Protein
- Are harmful additives present, such as caffeine and creatine, which can affect vital organs?
- Are claims of proprietary enzymes to enhance absorption and digestion made? (extra enzymes are unnecessary with high-quality protein)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Is taste and tolerability superior, so you can maintain optimal results with long-term use?
- Is a satisfaction guarantee offered, so you can try it risk free?
UNJURY® is superior to other protein supplements. With a perfect PDCAAS of 100, the highest quality, purest ingredients, and a risk-free 100% satisfaction guaranteed return policy, you can’t go wrong choosing UNJURY!