Customers say, “UNJURY® Savory Soups saved me after surgery.” We want you to LOVE it too, so here are a few easy steps to get it just right!
You can prepare delicious, high protein, savory soup – with no clumps.
- First, heat water to 140 degrees. Not hotter. It’s easiest to microwave 1 cup of water (8oz) in an oversized mug or bowl for about 1:00 minute. All microwaves are different, you may have to start with 45 sec. Check temperature. If you don’t have a kitchen thermometer, you can get one here.
- Next, add 1 scoop or 1 packet of UNJURY® Savory Protein Soup Flavor to heated water.
- Mix well with a spoon about 10 seconds.
- If you see clumps, your water was too hot.
- Add chicken chunks, ground turkey, mixed veggies, barley, beans, lentils and more.
For more delicious Chicken Soup Recipes, click here.