Kids and Teens LOVE UNJURY®—and their parents love that they do too!
We recently saw this post on an UNJURY® Facebook page:
“Anyone else catch their child stealing their protein powder as their snack?”
Other members responded to the post:
“Yup!! 3 yr old thinks it’s a MUST for chocolate banana smoothies for him”
“Yes it’s an awesome snack!”
“Yes!! My 18 years old lifts weights and runs and LOVES my chocolate splendor!!”
“My child asks for an UNJURY® protein bar for a snack every day!!”
“Even my picky eater loves the mighty bites.”
Picky eaters, growing teens, and student athletes all love UNJURY – and parents love the nutritional benefits their kids get from UNJURY®. It’s the highest-quality protein available with all of the amino acid building blocks that kids need for growing. There are a variety of shake and soup flavors and plenty of low sugar snacks to choose from. That makes it a great protein option for picky eaters.
Here's Why UNJURY is THE Protein for Picky Eaters:
- UNJURY® tastes great and kids love it.
- It provides excellent support for their growth and strength.
- It’s an easy meal when they won’t eat meat.
- It’s filling and helps keep blood sugars in balance.
- It’s easy, especially for on-the-go snacks.
Here are a few picky eater recipes and fan favorites:
- UNJURY® Chicken Soup. Delicious high protein soup that tastes just like homemade. Add noodles or rice and any veggies that they like.
- Bonjoy™ Waffles. The Ultimate protein breakfast for kids. Make them ahead of time and put them in the freezer. Then, pop them in the toaster just like an Eggo Waffle.
- UNJURY® Chocolate Peanut Butter Mighty Bites. A great protein bar for kids. Just 10 grams of protein, and no artificial sweeteners. It tastes just like a Reese’s Cup.
- Planted™ Cinnamon Donut. A truly delicious plant-based protein that tastes like a pastry. And – no artificial sweeteners. If your kids love donuts, then they will love this!
- Moonbeam Mist or Cherry Cola – Make slushies or popsicles. Your kids will NEVER know they were made with protein!
If your child has not tried UNJURY® yet, there is no better time than now!