Unfortunately for our sickest patients, malnutrition is often underprioritized, underdiagnosed and undertreated.
We know that resources are limited and you’d like to do even more for your patients, and we at UNJURY® can help.
Quality nutrition counts more than ever, at all stages - before, during and after cancer treatment. The consequences of severe muscle loss are significant and can affect patients’ quality of life forever.
Severe muscle loss leads to:
- increased physical disability
- extended hospitalization
- infectious and noninfectious complications
- increased risk of severe toxicity during cancer treatment
- shortened survival
Here’s A Targeted Solution
Fill the protein gap – When patients are sent to the “protein jungle” they don’t always choose a product that they tolerate well, or a very high-quality product that could help them the most. If they don’t tolerate the product, compliance will be low.
UNJURY® Medical Quality Protein is recommended at Top Cancer Centers because it’s the highest quality protein available, gentle on the stomach, with an outstanding amino acid profile for recovery. AND it tastes great - Quality Tastes Better.™
Introduce your patients to UNJURY® by providing FREE Samples.
Here are two Ideal Formulas for Oncology Patients:
- 100% Non-GMO Pea Protein from North America
- Flavored and unflavored options
- Zero added sugars (true chocolate flavor is very low in sugar)
- No artificial sweeteners
- Zero lactose
UNJURY® Whey Protein Isolate
- 0g Lactose
- No aftertaste or stomach upset
- Delicious savory protein soup flavors with zero added sugars and zero artificial sweeteners
- Unflavored protein for mixing in anything
- Traditional(choc, van, straw) and unique(soda) flavors
- Stick packs for ½ serving of 10.5 gm protein
- Very low in carbs and fat