One goal, one change, one determined person, one step at a time.
Improve Your Chance To Succeed
By focusing your efforts on one goal, and making it a priority, you improve your chances of success. Give one goal your full attention to make it work.
Here are some ideas for ONE THING that you can focus on this week:
- Walk or move for 10 minutes every morning.
- Drink 64 oz of water throughout the day.
- Take your vitamins daily.
- Make a weekly meal plan.
- Get 30 grams of high quality, UNJURY® protein, 3 times each day
Don’t underestimate the Power of ONE new healthy habit.
Each of these examples can have a huge impact on a person’s health.
Have you heard of habit stacking? It is a great tool for adding one new healthy habit to another established habit, like something you already do. For example, if you’re in the habit of having coffee every morning, stack another good habit on top of it; try adding a scoop of UNJURY® chocolate protein powder to get a high protein start to your day.
Here are 5 steps we believe in for starting a better habit:
- Start small. Focus on one habit at a time to increase your chance of succeeding. Accomplishing a small goal will encourage you to move on to another goal.
- Write down a plan for working towards the new habit. Include steps to get started.
- Remove obstacles and make way for progress.
- Give yourself a period of time to establish healthy habits (at least about 2 months).
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help or support as you need it –our UNJURY Cares Facebook Group and Virtual Support Group sessions are a place to talk about your goals.
Your UNJURY® Cares Team