We get asked this question all the time. How much protein do I need each day? The answer varies slightly from person to person, but here is a good thing to remember about protein…
Get 30 grams of high-quality protein, 3 times each day. Scientific studies have shown that getting 30 grams of high-quality protein, 3 times per day gives you all the necessary amino acids, in the right proportions for maintaining and building lean muscle. Lean muscle supports a healthy metabolism.
No protein is higher quality than UNJURY®. It’s is super high in leucine, an amino acid (protein building block) that is key for making new tissue, including muscle.
Here are a few ways to get 30 grams of protein with UNJURY?
- 1½ scoops of UNJURY Protein Powder mixed in Water
- 1 scoop of UNJURY Protein Powder mixed in 8oz Milk
- 1 scoop of Bonjoy + 1 egg = waffle batter
- 1 Ready to Drink Shake + 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Mighty Bite
- 1 Rounded Scoop of UNJURY Protein Centric Meal Replacement in water
What Does a Day of 30-30-30 Look Like?
- UNJURY Chocolate PB2 Shake made with milk
- UNJURY Beef and Herb Soup with ¼ cup ground turkey and mixed veggies
- 1 small apple with 1 cheese stick
- 6oz Salmon Filet
- ½ cup broccoli
- ¼ cup sweet potato mash
Download the 30-30-30 guide for more ideas here