UNJURY® Protein is the perfect travel companion for any trip - whether you're on the road, in the air, or in a hotel room. It's more convenient, inexpensive, and nutritious than anything you'll find at a fast-food restaurant, in a convenience store, on an airplane or a room-service menu. No matter how exotic your destination, there's always room for UNJURY in your suitcase.
1. Traveling by Car
It takes time to stop, even at a drive-through. And it's hard to eat healthy while dining out, especially on the road where options are limited. Restaurant food often lacks quality protein, and instead focuses on dishes that are high in fat, calories and carbohydrates.
Grab UNJURY Ready-To-Drink or a Protein Bar for the quickest, most convenient healthy option while driving. Or make a shake before you leave with your favorite flavor of UNJURY protein powder and store it in a cooler in the car. If you use ice, it will last for two days. Just re-shake it right before you drink it. You can also take UNJURY single-serve packets and use them with beverages and foods that are easy to find while traveling.
- Yogurt – Mix Vanilla or Strawberry Sorbet UNJURY into plain yogurt. Try Chicken Soup UNJURY with plain Greek yogurt to make a thick and creamy dip for baby carrots and celery sticks. Mix Unflavored UNJURY into any flavored yogurt.
- Hummus – You can buy single-serve hummus cups that come with pretzels or crackers. Add Unflavored UNJURY to boost the protein.
- Hot Chocolate – Mix Chocolate UNJURY with warm water or milk (140° F or below) for a high-protein on-the-go hot chocolate in a Thermos.
- Specialty Coffee Drinks – Coffee shops often offer festive drinks in a "skinny" variety. Sugar-free syrup and non-fat milk reduce calories, and adding Unflavored UNJURY boosts the protein.
2. Traveling by Plane
- Airports get you where you want to go, but the dining options can leave you trapped with undesirable choices. Long flight times, airport delays, and an empty stomach can leave anyone feeling tired, run-down, and starving.
- Take single-serve UNJURY packets with you in your carry-on to use at the airport and once you're in the air. You can get milk, coffee, hot water, cold water, or oatmeal (Starbucks or McDonald's), along with cups, spoons and ice.
3. Your Hotel Stay
- Shakes and Bars – UNJURY Ready-To-Drink and Protein Bars are the ultimate in delicious, satisfying convenience on a moment’s notice—no refrigeration needed, so just grab one from your bag and enjoy!
- Coffee – Many hotels provide coffee makers in the rooms. Make a small pot of coffee when you wake up, let it cool a few minutes, then add 1 packet of Chocolate or Vanilla UNJURY (just make sure it's 140° F or less). To make iced coffee, add some ice from the ice machine
- Oatmeal – Pack a few packets of instant oatmeal and a plastic spoon in your suitcase. You’ll save time and calories by avoiding the continental breakfast. Run water in the coffee maker. Fill half your cup with hot water (not boiling - 140° F or less). Then add a packet of oatmeal. Stir until mixed. Next, add a packet of Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry Sorbet UNJURY and stir.
- Soup – Run water in the coffee maker to make hot water (allow to cool to 140° F or less). Then add a packet of Chicken Soup UNJURY and stir until smooth.
- Drinks – Mix cold water with a packet of Strawberry Sorbet UNJURY for an easy, high-protein snack. Add Crystal Light Lemonade to make Strawberry Lemonade fusion, or Unsweetened Iced Tea for Strawberry Iced Tea.
Being away from home can sometimes be stressful. With UNJURY, making healthy food choices is one less thing you have to worry about. Safe travels!