Are you struggling to get enough high-quality protein in your day? “Proffee” might be the solution!
"Proffee," short for protein coffee, is a popular and convenient, high-protein alternative to traditional high-protein breakfast options like eggs and bacon.
When you combine your coffee with a protein shake, you can easily add 20 to 30 grams of protein to your morning routine. This gives you steady energy throughout the morning and helps you avoid the mid-morning sugar crash that comes with high-carb breakfasts like cereal and muffins.
UNJURY® Medical Quality Protein mixes perfectly in coffee, takes only 2 minutes to make, and adds the right amount of flavor and sweetness to your morning brew.
Here are 7 delicious and easy ways to start your day with "Proffee":
- Simple Proffee: Prepare a cup of regular or decaf coffee according to your preference. Mix in a scoop of UNJURY Medical Quality Protein powder, which typically contains around 20 grams of protein. Stir or shake well until the protein powder is fully dissolved in the coffee. (Do not add powder to liquids hotter than 1400F)
- Flavored Proffee: Boost the flavor of your protein coffee by using flavored protein powder or adding sugar-free syrups like caramel, hazelnut, mocha, or peppermint to customize your drink.
- Iced Proffee: Pour cold brew coffee of your choice, or 1 to 2 tsp Javy coffee concentrate over ice and mix in your protein powder or UNJURY Ready to Drink Shake. You can also add a splash of almond milk, coconut milk, or any milk substitute you prefer.
- Blended Proffee: For a creamy and frothy texture, blend your coffee and protein powder in a blender. You can also add ice and a small amount of unsweetened cocoa powder for extra flavor.
- Vegan/Dairy Free – Add 1 scoop UNJURY Planted Cinnamon Donut to 8oz warm Almond Milk, and mix well. Then, in a separate cup, add 1 packet or scoop of instant coffee powder to 2 to 4oz hot water, and mix well. Combine protein and coffee, mix well, and enjoy!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – In an oversized mug, add 4oz hot coffee, 4oz skim milk or milk alternative, 1 tbsp canned pumpkin, ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice. Mix well. Finally, add 1 scoop of UNJURY Vanilla protein powder. Mix well and enjoy.
- Café Mocha – In an oversized mug, add 8oz hot coffee and allow to cool to 1400F (use a kitchen thermometer for best results). Add 1 scoop of UNJURY Chocolate Protein Powder, and mix well. Top with sugar-free whipped topping and enjoy!
To make your "Proffee" feel more indulgent, top it with sugar-free whipped cream or frothed milk. You can also sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon or cocoa powder on top for extra flavor.
"Proffee" is a convenient way to boost your protein intake in the morning, but remember, it's essential to include a variety of nutrient-rich foods throughout the day for complete and balanced nutrition.
Start your day with UNJURY Medical Quality Protein.