Many of us take a break at some point during the summer. Is there anyone who DOESN’T need a break? We feel like slacking a little bit on things. However, if we begin to slack on protein, two things can happen:
- The weight starts coming back
- We lose the momentum; the mental habit. And it can be hard get back on track.
So how can we relax AND stay on track? It’s easy.
- First, if you go on vacation, take your UNJURY with you... or have us ship some to your destination.
- Bring along some UNJURY Recipes and take the extra 5 minutes to make a protein recipe you really enjoy.
- Remember that UNJURY single serve packets are perfect for on-the-go.
Make a satisfying smoothie using UNJURY! Here are some ideas: Banana and Peanut Butter with UNJURY Chocolate Classic or Splendor in Milk Vanilla UNJURY with Fresh Fruit use your favorite berries or peaches Strawberry Sorbet with Bananas or more Strawberries Get creative with Unflavored UNJURY! Visit our website for recipe ideas. See link below. To view ALL of our delicious recipes, visit: http://www.unjury.com/blog/recipes/ Enjoy your summer AND take good care of your health.