We hear from patients constantly who tell us how much they love the taste of UNJURY® and how it’s the only protein they can tolerate, but also enjoy! So here are a few reminders of what it’s doing for your full body—beyond just your taste buds and tummy.
1. Optimal Source of Energy:
- Each serving of UNJURY delivers 20 (or more) grams of the highest quality protein. Protein is a natural source of energy that is shown to keep you fuller longer. When your hunger is stable, you won't feel the ""crash"" that often leaves you feeling lethargic and unproductive.
✓ Including UNJURY in your morning routine is a natural and easy way to maintain your energy level throughout the day.
2. Immune System Support:
- Protein is made up of amino acids. Your body cannot make all amino acids and needs to get some from food or supplements.
✓ The protein in UNJURY has the amino acids your body needs to stay healthy and active.
3. Enhanced Metabolism:
- Protein aids in weight loss in the following ways:
- Naturally increasing satiety (feeling of fullness), so that you eat less throughout the day.
- Enhancing your metabolism by promoting an ideal body composition.
- Muscle mass is more metabolically active than fat mass, therefore when you increase your muscle mass, you burn more calories throughout the day—even when your body is at rest.
- Protein has been shown to be effective in preserving lean muscle mass.
- Protein aids in building muscle when combined with resistance training and stretching.
- ✓ Incorporating UNJURY as part of a healthy diet helps you reach (and maintain) a healthy weight.