If you haven’t joined one of the UNJURY® Cares Support Group Meetings recently – NOW is the time. We have so many great speakers and topics lined-up, you won’t want to miss it.
The UNJURY Cares Meetings aren’t like other support groups – they are fun and engaging, and full of interesting content. We invite different guests each week to share their expertise on how to manage a healthy weight for the long term.
One Bariatric Patient told us:
“This is the best group I have ever been to. I am so happy I found you.”
Join the UCrew this Fall. Stay connected and keep working towards better health.
Here’s the Fall support group lineup:
- Oct. 5th – Laurel Mellin PhD – Emotional Brain States
- Oct. 12th – John Cleek MD – When Should We Consider Weight Loss Medications
- Oct. 19th – Moving Together - Gently
- Oct. 26th – Katie Jay MSW – Managing Temptations
- Nov. 2nd – Valerie Matthews MSN, RN, CBN
- Nov. 9th – Mary Litchford PhD, RDN – Signs and Symptoms of Protein Malnutrition
- Nov. 16th – Henry Baker, Chef – Holiday Meals
- Nov. 23rd – Thanksgiving Week – No Meeting