What makes an outstanding Bariatric Surgery practice?
A team of professional who care deeply about their patients’ health and happiness.
We dedicated the month of May to “Bariatric Care Month,” because we want to celebrate the professionals who are going above and beyond to help patients succeed on their journey to health.
We received hundreds of nominations and heart felt testimonials about the care that patients received and the professionals in the practice who made a difference in their lives.
Thank you to everyone who works hard every day to help patients reclaim their health and quality of life.
Here Are Your 2023 UNJURY Cares Award Winners:
UNJURY® Cares Top-Caring Practice Award – National Winner 2023:
- Rex Bariatric Specialists, Raleigh, NC
UNJURY® Cares Top-Caring Practice Awards:
- Advent Health Celebration
- Ascension Saint Thomas Midtown Center for Surgical and Medical Weight Loss
- Atrium Health Weight Management
- B + A Cedar Park Surgeons
- Banner Health Bariatric and Weight Loss Surgery
- Brian Sung MD
- Brigham & Women's Center for Weight Management and Wellness
- CHI Health Bariatric Surgery Program
- Cleveland Clinic Bariatric & Metabolic Institute
- East Coast Bariatrics
- Inova Bariatric Surgery
- Lone Star Bariatrics
- New Life Center for Bariatric Surgery
- New York Surgical Specialists
- Northwestern Medicine Medical and Surgical Weight Loss, Huntley
- Penn Medicine Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Program
- Pikes Peak Surgery
- Roller Weight Loss & Advanced Surgery
- SCL Health Medical Group, Billings Weight Management
- Scripps Clinical Center for Weight Management
- Tampa General Hospital + USF Bariatric Center
- Texas Center for Bariatric and Advanced Surgery
- UF Health Surgical Specialists
- University of Michigan Health Bariatric Surgery Program
- UW Health Bariatric Surgery
Thanks for all you do!
Your UNJURY Cares Team