Protein isn’t just important for muscle, it’s also essential for every cell
Every organ in your body is made with protein, including your brain, your heart, kidneys, liver, pancreas, and eyes.
Quality Matters, a Lot
Whey protein is the highest quality protein for what your body needs. Not ONLY does it have perfect 100 PDCAAS protein quality score, but it is highest in leucine, which is essential to making cells.
Collagen alone is low quality protein. Some brands sell collagen protein without telling you your body cannot build anything with collagen alone. Collagen alone is incomplete. It gets a ZERO PDCAAS score. Some brands add a little whey protein, but it isn’t enough to make a difference.
Protein is important for the function of your immune system, including your resistance to viruses
For people over 40, to avoid muscle loss, medical research suggests that for adults your intake should be 25 – 30 grams, THREE times daily. When you don’t get enough protein, your immune system cannot operate at full strength, potentially allowing an infection, or allowing it to get worse.
It matters WHEN you eat your protein
An even amount, 3 times per day – morning, afternoon, evening – is best.
Protein is Key for weight loss
Whey in particular is great for giving you “satiety”, the feeling of NOT being hungry.
Want more weight loss information? Just email Nutrition@UNJURY.com and ask for our HEALTHY START® Guide.
UNJURY® makes getting the right amount of protein easy:
- UNJURY’s Protein Powder, Meal Replacements, Ready to Drinks, and protein bars are ideal at to have at home meals and snacks.
- UNJURY® Protein Powder has 21 grams of protein per serving and lasts in your kitchen for x months/1 year?
- UNJURY® high protein meal replacements cost less than $3 a meal, are effortless and fast to make, and most importantly have 27 grams of protein, minerals and vitamins.
- UNJURY® Ready to Drink bottles contain 20 grams of protein per serving.
- UNJURY® Protein bars come in two sizes and provide 10 to 20 grams of protein per serving.