After your figure out Your Why, envision your road to success. When making any healthy changes or working towards your goals, there’s a number of factors that might impact your journey.
Here are 5 factors that may help determine your success when trying to make healthy changes:
- Readiness for Change – are you just think about it, preparing for it, or ready to dive in?
- Setting Achievable Goals – change one thing at a time and choose a goal that you feel confident in reaching within a set period.
- Planning – considered obstacles that may come up and created a plan for overcoming them.
- Ability – are you confident in your ability to succeed? What would it take to improve your confidence level? What additional tools should you have in your toolbox?
- Accountability Partners and Support – most people don’t achieve great things alone. Who is on your team, and who can you rely on to boost you up when you need a push?
Keep these factors in mind, and you’ll be on your way to success!