Getting a sufficient amount of high-quality protein is the key to weight management. It keeps you feeling full and prevents muscle loss while you're losing weight, so you're eating fewer calories and burning more.
To ensure that you're getting the best quality protein available, consider the following:
- Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS)
- Protein quality is evaluated using a method called PDCAAS, which is based on amino acid requirements. The highest score is 100%.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. These essential amino acids are not produced by our bodies and must come from our diet. Without them, our bodies have trouble making the proteins needed for daily function. The PDCAAS indicates how complete a protein is based on its amino acid content, helping ensure we have the amount we need.
- PDCAAS varies among foods that are considered good sources of protein. For example, beef has a score of 92%, while lentils have a score of 52%. UNJURY is made from whey protein isolate, which has a score of 100%.
- Protein Source
- Many protein sources are incomplete and do not contain all essential amino acids, as indicated by their PDCAAS score.
- Some protein powders are made with concentrates or protein blends. Concentrates and blends are not always fully absorbed by your body, so you may not be getting the amount of protein the label claims. Read about the difference between isolates and concentrates here.
- UNJURY is made from whey protein isolate, which is a complete protein that contains all essential amino acids. It is made from whey that has been filtered to remove carbohydrates and fat, leaving behind pure protein.
- Other Ingredients
- When you use a protein supplement, you want protein to be the main ingredient. There may be some other ingredients for flavor, but if you're not familiar with what's listed, you can't be sure about what you're really consuming.
- Protein supplements may also contain potentially harmful additives such as caffeine and creatine which can affect vital organs, such as the heart, when consumed in high doses.
- Some protein supplements boast containing proprietary enzymes to enhance absorption and digestion. If the supplement is made from a high-quality protein to begin with, extra enzymes are unnecessary.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- When it comes to protein supplements, taste is important. You need something that you enjoy so you'll be able to use it long-term to achieve and maintain optimal results.
- You need a supplement your body tolerates well. Look for a protein supplement that offers a satisfaction guarantee so you can try it risk free!
UNJURY is superior to other protein supplements:
- 21 grams of Whey Protein Isolate per serving
- Perfect PDCAAS score of 100%
- Complete protein containing all essential amino acids
- Hassle-free return policy and superior customer service
- Available in convenient travel packets to take on the go
- 6 different flavors for variety
Just remember when you use UNJURY, a high-quality, trusted product, you can be sure you're getting the best protein source available.